Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 December 2016

The Internet

  Most people in our country use Internet every day. But, why the Internet so popular nowadays? As for me, it's because many people need different kinds of information. There you can find what you want. But I remember about different social networks. There you can find many friends from many countries . Moreover it's interesting for us. I can't image my life without Internet today. I think not only me, but most people think so too.

The Internet is very important for our life. We can watch films, listen to music, find different information. And, of course, the Internet helps us in study. We are able to find reporters in it, it helps to do my homework. We always can find what we need. It's very useful and comfortable.

In spite of all the good sides that Internet has, there are some drawbacks. First of all, they are viruses, which can be very dangerous for any computer. That’s why it’s good to have reliable anti-virus software installed. Other minus is the violent content. As well as on TV, there is a lot of violence and cruelty online.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment