Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 December 2016

Complain email

               Chelyabinsk
Russia
21 November 2016
  Dear Sir/Madam,

 I am writing to you because I found a product malfunction. Yesterday I bought online (supergoods.kom) watch "Apple Watch".I waited 2 weeks the goods.They come in torn broken box.When I got to watch them have been scratched.I decided that it was not important.On the first day second hand in my watch has broken.Over time, the watch is completely stopped.That's not all! When I came home, paint chips and strap broke.I was very angry.I wrote a complaint to the support, but there was no answer.For these reasons I am writing to you and hope to appeal to the exchange/return watch. I need your help.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Dmitry Peskov

No comments:

Post a Comment