Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 December 2016

One day unemployed person.

I want to tell you about one day of the unemployed person.First I tried to earn money.Money - the most important thing for any unemployed.They can help buy clothes, shelter, food.An unemployed person can earn money in different ways.For example collect bottles or work on a construction site.When I was unemployed I worked as a loader, helped people to carry heavy objects for a little money, but I have enough to live on.I lived in a tent in the basement, so it was warm.Over time I have accumulated on my first good clothes. People treated me differently, someone insulted and told me to find a job, but someone felt sorry and gave money.I lived well, but sometimes went hungry.I believe that the unemployed should be one that's irreplaceable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment