Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 March 2017

Task

N1
A - 1
B - 3
C - 6
D - 2
E - 5
N2
A - 2
B - 1
C - 4
D - 6
E - 3
N3
Dear Ben,
Thank you for your letter. Sorry l haven't written for long I was busy at school.
In your previous letter you told me about the weather.I feel sorry for you, I also have bad weather, but I'm not upset and I communicate with my friends.My favorite season is winter because winter is fun and beautiful on the street, and I have a birthday in January.I think the best weather is sunny.It's fun and good when sunny and hot outside, you can always go on the river or go walk with my friends.Usually on weekends I go out on the street and talk with friends, but sometimes I like to sit at home and relax.I hope your weather will be better.
Your,
 Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment