Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 November 2016

Letter of complain

                                                              Chelyabinsk
Russia
21 November 2016
  Dear Sir/Madam,

 Dear greatshopping Director I am writing to you because I found a product malfunction. 
  I ordered a product from your site 15 November 2016. The next day I get my coffee machine. 17 November she began to make tea instead of coffee.I wanted to make a cappuccino, but she made the Indian Ceylon tea.I hate tea!
Also I ordered a cat. His name is Chen-ping.Your cat turned out to be defective, so he is constantly chasing tail radio waves and sings chanson.For these reasons, I put a cat in a coffee machine and sent to China.I hope you got them with this letter and return the money to me.

Dmitry Kozakov

No comments:

Post a Comment