Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 September 2016

Personal letter one.

Chelyabinsk,Russia.
12/09/16
Dear Mary, Thanks for you letter.
I had nice holidays. I am visit Belarussia. My first day in Belarussia was very busy. Registration in hotel, wear baggage and other problems.Second day we get hotel room. We live in "Kartofan" hotel. In Belarussia located very many fileds and forests. This travel was funny. All august i was in camp "Iskorkа" and wolk on the street.
I want to ask you one-two questions about yours plans for the summer. You want visit Belarussia? What is you favorite summer month? You want swim in the sea this summer.

Well, I'd better go now as I have to do my homework. Write soon!
                                                                                               
                                                                                                       Yours Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment