Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 October 2015

My summer

Summer holidays are the longest of all the other holidays. I like summer holidays because I have a lot of free time. Usually I spend June in thecountry where my grandparents live. I help them to work in the kitchen-garden. There are many apple-trees and cherry-trees in our garden. When it is summer we often have a lot of apples and cherries. There is a river not far from our house. Every day I swim, lie in the sun and play with my friendson the bank of the river. Sometimes we go fishing.
In July I go to the camp. There is a big swimming-pool in the camp. We have happy time at the camp. Every day we play different games, swim in the swimming-pool and listen to the music. There is a forest not far from our camp and we often go there to pick up berries, such as raspberries, strawberries, red bilberries. In the afternoon we watch TV, read books and magazines. In the evening we dance and go for a walk.
I spend August with my parents at the sea-side. We usually go to Sochi. There are many sights in that town. I like to swim in the Black Sea and spend a lot of time on the beach.
Usually I return to Moscow at the middle of August. I meet my friends, and prepare for a new school year.
I like summer and my summer holidays very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment